✿ MY LOVE PARIS ✿






Hello I'm nur iylia ibrahim..age?? blabla.. haha.. PARIS is my dream country n i'm gonna be there one day.. welcome to my official blogger..=)


♥About Author
♥My Hero
♥My Buddyz
♥Love Letters




Older Post | Newer Post
AFRAID...
Thursday, February 4, 2010 | 2:51 PM | 0 Love Letters
takut..takut..n takut..
serious i'm afraid..
afraid that i will lose him..
i love him so much..he is everthng 4 me..
owg GOD let me be wit him until YOU take me from him..
i need him .. i need him.. i need him..
need him in my life after my queen..that is my mom..
only YOU know how much i love both of them..
only YOU know how much i need them in my life..
let me make them smile wit my naughtiness..
always smile when they wit me..
so if i not in this earth anymore......
they will to pray for me..always not forgot me...
the gurl that always make them smile..
..HANYE ENGKAU SAHAJA YANG MENGETAHUI SEGALANYA YA ALLAH...