✿ MY LOVE PARIS ✿






Hello I'm nur iylia ibrahim..age?? blabla.. haha.. PARIS is my dream country n i'm gonna be there one day.. welcome to my official blogger..=)


♥About Author
♥My Hero
♥My Buddyz
♥Love Letters




Older Post | Newer Post
geram..
Friday, February 5, 2010 | 2:42 PM | 0 Love Letters
daaa..pagi tadi g bank nak cash kan cek..
YA ALLAH..it make angry..
settle writng the details..
then wait for awhile at the chair..
wait until my num is called..
YA ALLAH..
sampai jew kat kanter..
tibe abanag tu cakap..
ORNG BANK : ADEK.. ADEK TAK BOLEH CASH CEK NIE SEBAB BOS ADEK TAK TANDE TANGAN LAGI SATU KAT SINIE...
ADEK : OWH YEA KER..URM TAK PEW LAH..
arrrrrhhhhhggggg!! that y why i'm angry..
then i went to my shop back..n call my bos..
ooowwwwhhh the others things that make me angry is ...
my second bos is not in this country right now...
owh GOD...
knpe la jadi macm nie..
so esok la baru dapt gaji....
eeeeeee geram nyeeeeeeeeeee.....