✿ MY LOVE PARIS ✿






Hello I'm nur iylia ibrahim..age?? blabla.. haha.. PARIS is my dream country n i'm gonna be there one day.. welcome to my official blogger..=)


♥About Author
♥My Hero
♥My Buddyz
♥Love Letters




Older Post | Newer Post
hmmmm.. MISSING SOMEONE!
Tuesday, December 21, 2010 | 9:31 PM | 0 Love Letters
hmmmm.. susah na cakap..actually i really-really miss her..miss her so much.. but lia tade time na g jumpe die.. biler ada jek time na g and da paln baek punye mesti ta jadi..banyak jek halangan yang datang! damn..

ta lama lagi die pun na balik u da..hmmm u die da la jauh dari lia.. hadoi.. lia betul-betul rindukan die.. cane lia na cakap..even na masej pun lia hmmm... die jek tau nape lia ta masej die.. aduhhh.. i'am really-really so sorry..

tadi lia on FB..damn.. die hanta post kat my wall......

‎: today i thought about you and I realized something..I felt like a part of me was missing and I discovered it was you..we're comfortable around each other, and we don't have to think about what we say or how we say it..I miss that today...i miss you.. ^_^ ♥


hmm.. really miss her so much!
AKK HOPE AKK TA FIKIR BUKAN-BUKAN..ADEK SAYANGKAN AKK SANGAT-SANGAT..






THIS IS HER.. DAMN.. MISS DIE SANGAT-SANGAT!!! =(((((((((